Responsible for the operations and administration side of the medical office. Ensure that the office is running smoothly and efficiently by supervising office staff.
PRINICIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Promoting excellent customer service.
- Develop implements and maintains office policies and procedures.
- Oversees the day-to day operations of the clinic, as it relates to patients, staff and office facility.
- Delegates responsibilities
- Implements office policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED
- AA or BA in Management preferred but not required.