Transcribes “grossing description” that is provided from the permanent laboratory, the micro description and pathologist’s interpretation or reading of the slides.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transcribes grossing information
- Transcribes interpretation of the read slides by pathologist
- Maintains log of all pathology
- Makes sure that all transcribe interpretations are typed in a timely manner, correctly and accurately
- Faxes all pathology reports to appropriate office where patient was seen and documents sending reports and obtaining fax confirmation.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 year College Degree or Higher